2015 Year-End Performance Awards
The criteria for the DASC 2015 Year End Awards are as follows:
- Horse and rider must be paid DASC members in good standing at the time scores are earned.
- Owners (if not the same as the rider) must be paid DASC members for breed recognition awards.
- Horse and rider combinations may earn scores at any test in the level to qualify.
- Horse/rider combinations must earn a minimum of six (6) scores at Intro – 4th level or three (3) scores at FEI level competition (PSG-Grand Prix) and Freestyles
- Breed recognition awards include all scores from eligible horse/rider combinations (ie. Two riders/one horse)
- In keeping with USEF and USDF procedures – DASC will use the *median* score of all eligible scores to determine ranking.